Panamerica Realty Group understands that your residential condominium is not only your home but also an investment. Our plan is to expertly manage properties while enhancing their value through strategic planning and budgeting.
Our management approach stresses open communication between managing agent, trustees and unit owners. Our management of your property is based on a commitment to integrity, transparency, expertise and hard work. The end result is a financially healthy, aesthetically pleasing and safe place to live.
Panamerica’s goal is to provide the highest level of service, involving attention to detail, repeated onsite inspections and a frequent exchange of ideas. We hope you will take a moment to review the partial list of services included in our management fee.
Panamerica’s Property Management department is committed to providing continuous, open communication with the trustees. Whether in person, by telephone or email, you will feel at ease knowing that our skilled personnel are readily available and easy to reach, at any time. The following is a partial list of administrative services:
- Board Communication. An ongoing line of communication with board members is maintained throughout the contract period.
- Property manager. An assigned manager will be readily available to address any questions, problems or concerns.
- Meetings. The property manager will attend monthly meetings to discuss progress, upcoming goals, and short- and long-term plans for the property.
- Annual Meeting. One annual meeting will be scheduled and coordinated yearly to discuss short- and long-term financial plans and answer the questions of unit owners.
- Filing System. We organize, file and store unit owner information, records and communications, in a secure and organized filing system.
- Enforcement of rules, regulations and bylaws. The property manager will help trustees enforce all condo rules and regulations.
- Election and resignation of trustees. Assist and coordinate all elections and resignations of trustees to ensure smooth transitions and compliance of condominium documents.
- Monthly Reports to the Board of Directors. Regularly emailed reports will inform the Board of Directors of all actions and undertakings throughout the property. Such reports shall include:
- Monthly collections and arrears report
- Monthly disbursements report
- Monthly reconciliation report of all bank accounts
- Monthly financial statement report
Panamerica Realty Group takes pride in its accuracy and particular attention to detail when it comes to your association’s finances. Our company’s accounting department is acutely aware of the urgency and importance of clear and concise financial data. Your association can be assured that your finances are secure, reconciled and properly accounted for. Here is a partial list of some of the financial services offered to your association by Panamerica:
- Accounts receivable. Prompt collection of monthly fees, monitoring unpaid accounts and administering late fees when necessary.
- Accounts payable. All selected vendors are entered into our database and invoices and bills are paid monthly.
- Accounting software. Specific accounting software is used to keep accurate and concise financial records.
- Financial reports. Our condominium-specific software can design a wide variety of reports that are e-mailed monthly to association board members.
- Read-only banking. All association board members are given read-only, on-line access to their community’s bank accounts for their convenience.
- Funds security. All association funds are accessed by administrative Panamerica Property Management personnel only.
- Budgeting. Detailed budgets are prepared each year for the upcoming year and are presented to the board. Each year reserve study is done to make certain that the appropriate funds are being set aside, annually, to ensure the association’s short- and long- term goals are met.
- Reconciliation. All bank accounts and funds are reconciled each month with our accounting software before a financial reporting package is mailed out to association board members.
- Panamerica Realty Group offers qualified maintenance staff, ranging from cleaning services, plumbers and electricians to general maintenance crews to properly service your property. A list of partial maintenance services appears below:
- Preventative maintenance. Our qualified staff will inspect the property to determine its general condition, structural integrity and potential problems that may require maintenance and repair.
- Routine maintenance. Regular routine maintenance will be performed, to minimize unnecessary costly repairs.
- Emergency maintenance. Unit owners will have access to our 24-hour emergency maintenance telephone hotline. One of our professionals can be dispatched at any time. All in-unit maintenance will be billed directly to unit owners.